Saturday, January 2, 2010

I'M BACK!!

For all my 3 loyal fans out there I'M BACK! After a long hiatus and much anticipation I have returned and don't expect to be gone anytime soon. So crack a cold soda, grab a bag of funions and get ready to read some new entries.
Don't forget to brag to all your friends about me so I can get my following up to a solid 10 people.
Also, if anyone has an area they would like to see me ride (within the PA, DE, MD, NY, NJ area) let me know and I'll plan to ride it.
Let the fan mail begin!

3 comments:

Larissa said...

Welcome back. I would like you to add NC to that list. That's my request.

Meg said...

It's about time Jesse! Just take lots of pictures of PA. I miss it! Good to have you back.

Jesse M said...

Thank you ladies and gentleman, it's good to be back. I will fulfill both of your requests, starting first with the pictures. Followed by NC on memorial day weekend. There's a post about that coming soon Larissa that will explain.