Thursday, February 4, 2010

World Famous

So I'm not sure how it happened, but one of the creators of the DOUGHMAN competition found my blog entry about "training" for it and left me a nice comment. He also corrected my statement about who started it. Duke University had no part in the creation of the competition. It was the sole invention of 4 creative minded friends.
I would like to thank Jeff the DOUGHMAN - we're on a first name basis - for giving me recognition on the DOUGHMAN facebook group. I was super excited just to get to participate in the event, let alone be featured on the group site, so thank you very much.
Only 4 more months until the DOUGHMAN... can't wait!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I always wanted to date a famous person. Looks like I won't have to cheat on you now! Woo hoo!